- Run a cable from your guitar to the Phase 90’s INPUT jack and run another cable from the Phase 90’s OUTPUT jack to your amplifier.
- Start with the SPEED control at 12 o’clock.
- Turn the effect on by depressing the footswitch.
- Rotate the SPEED knob clockwise for a faster phase effect or counterclockwise for a slower phase effect.
The ph-151 modular effect is and phase pedal based by MXR phase 90.
- Add’s shimmery velocity to lead licks and a thick swoosh to chords.
- Works well with bass, keyboards and even vocals.DESCRIPTION
- THE CONTROLS
- SPEED knob controls overall effect rate.